Top Hotel Deals

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Gulf Seafood? Sign at Taste of Chicago in Bad Taste


Sorry but I think the folks in Chicago are right to point out that the seafood they are using is not from the guld coast. Screw being nice, nice doesnt keep you safe, nice isnt going to pay your hospital bill if you get sick. Every place I go where they serve sea food, I ask where the sea food comes from, because no one is going to look out for my interest more that me. Not the people trying to cover up the ills of the oil industry or the people trying to sell tainted seafood just to make a buck. So if more places indicated that the sea food they use does not come from the gulf, i would feel more comfortable eating seafood from that establishment. Bottom line.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment